LiFe'S a BuNcH oF LeMoNs,SqUeEzE 'eM wItH a SmilE

The bright side: Friendly and humanitarian Honest and loyal Original and inventive Independent The dark side: Intractable and contrary Perverse and unpredictable Unemotional and detached

Thursday, November 22, 2007

ShiVeR

My mum made a winter chilly cold joke while we were watching telly last nite.

Channel 8 was showing 'The dude & the princess" (something like dat lah) featuring Bryan Wong as the anchor host ( & the dude) and one of the 7 princesses of mediacorp (last nite's episode was the lovely Fiona Xie).

During the breaks, there was this advert (I forgot which it was) and there was line which boomed: Yesterday is history...

My mum cut: Today is Geography

And I quiped: The day after is Literature

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Dunno why lah, but I found it really funny!

*grin*

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Christel said...

Month end is Accounts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home