LiFe'S a BuNcH oF LeMoNs,SqUeEzE 'eM wItH a SmilE

The bright side: Friendly and humanitarian Honest and loyal Original and inventive Independent The dark side: Intractable and contrary Perverse and unpredictable Unemotional and detached

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WhAT Was I ThInkInG?

Just a couple of the most absurb things I did:

1) Stapled my fingers when I was in lower pri. And pull out the darn staplets straight after the deed. The stapler is still in my pencil case till now.

2) Purposely drop a glass onto the floor while I was lazing on the sofa. So as just to see if my mum wil scold me for doing it. I was like maybe 5 or 6 yrs old? FYI, my mum did not scold me :p

3) Went on a whole day apple/banana/watermelon diet in my teens. Lost a kg or 2 but have put it all back on. Plus it's unhealthy lah, dun try it.

4) Dress my younger bro (he was like 2 or 3 yrs old and I was like 7 or 8 yrs old) with blankets and other assorted cloths as a bride. FYI: He actually allowed me to girlify him up. Hahahahaahahahahahaahaa

More to come~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home