LiFe'S a BuNcH oF LeMoNs,SqUeEzE 'eM wItH a SmilE

The bright side: Friendly and humanitarian Honest and loyal Original and inventive Independent The dark side: Intractable and contrary Perverse and unpredictable Unemotional and detached

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

MSn On StRiKE

My MSN has decided to go on strike on and off depending on it's mood...

I am unable to log and have to resort web messenger which sucks basically coz the other party whom I am chatting with can't see my replies or only see them like hours later -_-III

Why? Why? Why???????????????????

On a 'good', I cant log into my normal msn for like half a day and voila, i can log in the next hour. So tell me...

1) it's my msn account that has probs?

2) my comp has probs?

3) my msn messenger throwing tantrums?

Oh yah, i can log into msn normally on my colleagues comp -_-III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home